How To Use Nvidia GeForce Experience, FPS Counter. What is GeForce Experience? How to use? GeForce Experience download. OSD Counter Guide.
What is FPS?
FPS (Frame Per Second) means the number of images per second in Turkish. More specifically, this is the number of frames per second to the screen. It is a topic that players are usually interested in. The stronger your computer hardware, the more FPS you get. This means a smoother and more quality gaming experience.
What is Nvidia GeForce Experience?
It is a program that Nvidia produces for its own graphics cards. It comes with the Nvidia graphics driver, but you can install it later. With Nvidia GeForce Experience, you can only see FPS values. You cannot reach values such as CPU, Temperature. However, one of the things that makes Nvidia beautiful is that it records screenshots during the game without causing too much loss in FPS.
Download Nvidia GeForce Experience
Nvidia GeForce Experience FPS Counter
- Open the GeForce Experience program and log in with your account. If you don’t have an account, create a new one.
- Then click the Settings with the Wheel icon in the upper right.
- Go down a bit in the middle part of the program and find the “IN-GAME OVERLAY” section and turn it On.
- then click the “SETTINGS” button.
- In the window that opens, click “HUD layout”.
- In the Hud layout, click on the “FPS counter” and select in which corner the FPS will appear in the “Position” section.
You can now see the FPS values on the screen in compatible games that you open from here. Plenty of FPS games …
Screen Shot and Video Recording
With GeForce Experience you can save screen shots, and also capture game videos. You don’t experience much drop in FPS when you shoot videos or broadcast live.
|Alt + F1
|Alt + F2
|Alt + F3
|Alt + F9
|Alt + F8