Microsoft Office 365 This feature has been disabled by your administrator error solved. Office 2021 I can’t login. Office 2016 Login issues.
Microsoft Office Login Issues
You may receive the error “This feature has been disabled by your administrator” when you try to log in to Microsoft Office products with your account. You are more likely to get this error, especially with the Microsoft Office 365 version that requires a subscription. The solution to this error is quite simple. We will solve the problem by making a change in the registry without installing or removing any programs on the computer.
Fi: Office This feature has been disabled by your administartor
We will present two different ways to solve the problem; The first one you can do by hand. By creating a registry installer as the second way.
- First of all, press the Win+R keys on your keyboard. The Run window will open. Type “regedit” in the Open section and press the OK Button.
- Now expand it until you reach “HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Office > 16.0 > Common > SignIn” on the left panel.
- Then, with “SignIn” selected here, you will see “SignInOptions” value on the right. Double-click this value and type “0” in the Value data: box that appears and say “OK”.
- You can now try to sign in to your Office product with your account.
Solving the problem with the Registry File
- Copy the code below and paste it into a Notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save it somewhere with the name “Microsoft Office Login Fix.reg” (or whatever name you want). Make sure it ends in .reg
- Finally, double-click the file you created to open it. Say “Yes” and “OK” to the warnings that appear, respectively.
- Finally, it’s a good idea to restart your computer.