How to fix This PC can’t run Windows 11. How to install Windows 11 without TPM? Windows 11 installation on old computers Solved
Windows 11 System Requirements
To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: System on a chip (SoC) with two or more cores or a compatible 64-bit processor of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or more.
- Storage: 64GB* or more of available storage is required to install Windows 11. Extra storage may be required to download updates and enable certain features.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or higher with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot feature.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Display: High resolution (720p) display, 9″ or larger monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
Those who do not meet the Microsoft Windows 11 system requirements will encounter a warning message like the one below.
This PC can’t run Windows 11
This PC doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements to install this version of Windows. For more information, visit https://aka.ms/WindowsSysReq
Solution: This PC can’t run Windows 11
Do not worry if your computer does not meet the Windows 11 system requirements. If you think your computer can easily remove windows, you can bypass these requirements and install windows 11. For this:
Installing Windows 11 via upgrade
You can bypass the system requirements by installing the following registry keys on your computer.
- Copy the code below and paste it into a Notepad.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
; TPM Zorunluluğunu Kaldırma
;İnternetsiz Yerel Hesap Oluşturma
- Save it somewhere with the name “BypassTPM-NROCheck.reg” (or whatever name you want). Make sure it ends in .reg.
- Finally, double-click the file you created to open it. Say “Yes” and “OK” to the warnings that appear, respectively.
- Finally, don’t forget to restart your computer!
Installing Windows 11 with installation media
If you are going to install from scratch with a windows 11 installation media, that is, by formatting. You can bypass the system requirements by making some changes in the registry while on the screen showing that you cannot meet the system requirements. We made a video for this. You can apply what is in the video.
Installing windows 11 without internet
With Windows 11 22h2, internet and microsoft account obligation came. If you want to bypass this process and create a local account, you can use the Windows 11 offline Setup, Local Account Setup guide here.