Finding Windows Product Key Embedded in BIOS. How To Recover Windows 10 Product Key From BIOS or EFI, How to Find Your Original Windows 10 Product Key. How To Retrieve Windows 8 and 10 OEM Product Key From BIOS
In the past, product keys on the computer were affixed to the back of the laptop or the case with a label. The user was also activating Windows by entering this license key. However, with Microsoft Windows 8, the product keys now come embedded in the BIOS of the computers. After installing the Windows version, our product is activated automatically when connected to the Internet. So we do not need to enter an extra product key.
Finding Windows Product Key
So what is the product key of the computer you just bought? it doesn’t write anywhere. How do we learn the Windows License Key Embedded in BIOS? here’s how to find the Windows Product Key Embedded in BIOS. Now we will look with the help of various programs / tools. This applies to Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.
If the License is currently installed and activated
If the license key of the Windows product you are currently using is already installed and activated, Nirsoft’s ProduKey program will do the trick. Here you can download ProduKey at the bottom of the site for your system Download ProduKey 32-bit or 64-bit.
If your Windows is not activated, you can also try the following tools.
Both the 32 and 64 versions of this program can be installed and installed without the Portable version is also available. From there, go to RWEverything and download and open the appropriate one for your system.
- Once you have downloaded the program from the site, extract the files from the compressed archive and Right click RW.exe and say “Run as administrator”
- The toolbar is available at the top of the program.
- Click the button that says ACPI
- Switch to the MSDM tab from the tabs at the top of the window that opens.
- The key in the DATA section is your product key.
If you do this but your BIOS serial number does not appear there (it may not work on some computers), you can also try the following solution.
With Firmware Tables View
This program is installed without running the Portable version. Download the Firmware Tables View program at the bottom of the site to the appropriate Download FirmwareTablesView 32-bit or 64-bit. Right-click the program and run it as Administrator. Select the option that starts with MSDM. Your product key will appear on the right side at the bottom of the program.
If the Firmware Tables View program did not work, (it might not work on some computers) you can also try the following solution.
Windows OEM Product Key Tool
You can find the Windows OEM product key with this tool, published by the producer of EasyBCD. Here you can download the Windows OEM Product Key Tool. All you need to do is right click on the program and run as administrator.
Try with get_win8key script
get_win8key adında açık kaynak kodlu bir script mevcut. Bu scripti kullanarak Windows 10 BIOS keyinizi öğreneblirsiniz.
- First click here to download the script.
- Extract Archive to your desktop.
- Then apply Shift + Right-Click to the get_win8key-master folder.
- In the pop-up menu, you will see the option “Open command window here” or “Powershell”, click it.
- In the Command Prompt window that opens, type get_win8key and press Enter.
- The BIOS serial number should appear.
If you are curious about your opinions about this process or you have the tools you can share.