How to Find Windows Version and Build Number? How to learn Windows version? Which Version of Windows 10 Do I Use? Finding Windows Operating System Version
The Windows 10 operating system is updated periodically, while these updates come with a build number each. As you can see, there is an operating system version and a business system version. The version number changes with each major update. Sometimes users may want to find out what version they are currently using.
The version number of the operating system you are using has several ways to find out. You can learn your version of Windows from the Settings section or with the help of a command.
How to Find Windows Version and Build Number?
- First, press Win + R keys on the keyboard at once. Type “winver” in the window that opens and press OK.
- In the window that opens, you can view information about Windows, that is, Windows version information.
Finding by Other Method
- Click the Start menu and Settings icon.
- Click System in the window that opens.
- On the next screen, click on “About” from the options on the left.
You can find out your version from the Windows features section.