How to Install Recovery with Flashify?, Installing TWRP with Flashify, How to install TWRP and CWM with Flashify, How to install Custom Recovery with Flashify?
Flashify is an application to be used for installing Recovery or Boot images with img extension on rooted Android phones. We usually use Flashify to install some custom recovery files like Custom Recovery CWM, TWRP and Philz Touch. It is so easy to install it with Flashify. Since we do not use any code or computer.
There are 3 Custom Recovery options. We usually see ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung mobile phones. Then, the rarest one Philz Touch Recovery. The last one is the most popular one at the moment, TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project). TWRP is the easiest recovery to use. Also, touchable buttons feature of this recovery takes it to one step ahead of others. Developers have been developing it for Samsung, LG and many other mobile devices.
How to Install Recovery with Flashify
If your device is not rooted, you can check our guide or simply search on google how to root your device. Example : Galaxy S9 Root
Before starting the process, you need to download Recovery file with img extension and compatible with your mobile phone. It is very important to make sure that the file is compatible with your device. It has to be exactly for your device. Sometimes people may have problems. For example: Galaxy S9 has some different models. For this reason, recovery files of these models are not compatible for each other.
Step 1: Backup Original Recovery
- Firstly, Run Flashify application after installing it and click on “ACCEPT” button.
- It will ask for your permission, click on “ALLOW” button.
- Click on “Backup current recovery” option
- Select SDcard and click on “BACK IT UP” button.
- At this point, you have saved your current recovery. You can come back to this step and activate the current one by clicking on it whenever you want.
Step 2: Installing Recovery with Flashify
- Click on “Recovery-image” on “FLASH” section.
- Click on “Choose-a-file” option.
- Then, click on “File-explorer”.
- Select “sdcard” in “mnt” file.
- Select recover.img from your device’s internal memory
- Finally, Start the flashing process by clicking “YUP” button that will pop up. Then, you can test your Custom Recovery by clicking on “Reboot-now” button on “Flash-Complete” window.
After clicking “Reboot-now” button, Custom Recovery will be opened. Now you can use custom roms and patches!