How to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark in Windows 10. How to Remove Insider Preview Message. What is evaluation copy? How do I remove the Windows 10 Insider preview watermark? How to Remove the Evaluation Copy Watermark From Windows 10 Insider Program
What is Insider Preview and Evaluation copy?
Microsoft, Windows 10 final versions before release as a beta program is available to users. In fact, a preview version would be more accurate. This way, users will have the opportunity to download, test and use the new versions of Windows 10.
Because Windows 10 Insider Preview versions are not final versions, Microsoft states that it is an evaluation copy of this version with a post in the lower right corner. Most users may also feel uncomfortable with this article and want to remove it. In this article, we will explain how to remove the Assessment Copy Warning.
How to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark
windows 10 Insider Preview ve Değerlendirme kopyası yazısını kaldırmak için Universal Watermark Disabler aracını kullanacağız.
- Download the Universal Watermark Disabler program to your computer from here.
- Then extract the program from the downloaded archive to the desktop.
- Right click the “uwd.exe” file you extracted and run it as Administrator.
- After the program opens, click the “Install” button. Complete the process by saying “Yes” to the warning that follows.
- After this process, the text will be removed. If it still doesn’t exist, you can restart the computer.
If you want to undo the changes made by the UWD Program and restore the settings, simply click the “Uninstall” button while in the program.