What is NET Framework 4, How to Install on Computer? How to Fix NET Framework 4 Error? Windows 7 .NET Framework Initialization Error. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer
What is .NET Framework?
On the developers side, the .NET Framework is a library platform developed by Microsoft that provides many convenience and compatibility when developing applications on the .NET platform. Thanks to these libraries, Developers can write their code in common programming languages such as C #, C ++, F #, Visual Basic, and these codes can be run on all .NET supported hardware. The scope of the application concept here is very wide.
On the user side, they must be installed on their computers to run all applications and games written with the help of these libraries. Because these games and applications will be able to work with the help of this library.
When you want to run an application that requests the .NET Framework and it is not installed on your computer, you will receive an error message such as: “.NET Framework Initialization Error: Before you can run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319 For instructions on obtaining the appropriate version, contact your application publisher.”
Ho to Install .NET Framework v4.8?
If you want to install Framework 4 on Windows 7. You must have the KB4019990 update installed on your computer. Also, your version of Windows must be Windows 7 Service Pack 1. If you try to install .NET Framework without KB4019990 update installed on your computer, you will get Error. Before installing .NET Framework 4, you should definitely install the KB4019990 update on your computer.
Click to download the Windows 7 KB4019990 Update. (If you are using Windows 7 64-bit, download the “Windows 7 Update for x64-Based Systems (KB4019990)” version, if you are using Windows 7 32-bit, the “Windows 7 Update (KB4019990)”.)
- Before you download and install the update KB4019990 on your computer and restart your computer. Skip this step if you are using Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
- Then download and install the Framework 4.8 Offline package.
- Finally, download the Framework 4.8 Turkish Language package and complete the installation on your computer.
.NET Framework 4 installation error
- If you get an error during the installation, try installing it as follows: (WinRAR program should be installed on your computer.)
- Right-click the “ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu.exe” package you have downloaded and click on Winrar: “Extract to folder” ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu \”
- Now go to the folder you just extracted. Here if your windows version is 32-bit, double click “netfx_Full_x86.msi” and if your Windows version is 64-bit, double click “netfx_Full_x64.msi” and install it.
- If it is installed and completed without errors, .NET Framework installation will be completed.