Remove Windows 11 Login Password Guide. Remove the login screen password in Windows 11, remove the startup password. Remove Computer Login Password. How to Completely Remove Windows 11 Password?
As you know, Windows computers have users. These users can make their accounts safe/protected if they wish. So, if they want, they can give a password to their account. This password is asked when the computer is turned off, or when the computer enters sleep mode, or when the computer is turned on, that is, every time this password is entered into the account.
Remove Windows 11 Login Password
Users can sometimes get bored with this password, which is asked at startup or right after sleep. may not want to enter this password every time he logs on to the computer. In this case, they can remove these passwords they have given to their accounts, that is, they can remove the Windows 11 Boot Password.
Remove Windows 11 Account Password
First of all, we will explain how to completely remove the account password on the login screen on Windows computers.
Manually remove windows 11 boot password
- Click on the Start menu and Settings icon.
- On the screen that opens, click the “Accounts” tab and then the “Sign-in options” section.
- On the new screen that opens, click the Arrow to the right of the Password option. Then click the “Change” button at the bottom that opens.
- In the new window that opens, type your current password in the Current password box and click the “Next” button to continue.
- The password change screen will open. Since we will remove the password, we leave the fields here blank and continue by clicking the “Next” button.
- After we say “Your password is being changed”, it will remove our password because we left it blank. Then click the “Finish” button to complete the process.
Remove Windows 11 Login Password with Command Prompt
- Type “cmd” in the Start menu search on your computer. Find “Command Prompt” in the results. Click on “Run as administrator” from the options right next to it.
- A black window will open. Enter the command “net user your-username *” from the keyboard and press the “ENTER” key from the keyboard. You should write the name of your current account where it says your username.
- Continue the prompts “Type a password for the user:” and “Retype the password for confir:” by pressing the “ENTER” key on the keyboard.
“The Command completed successfully.” When the text appears, you will now have removed your account password.
windows 11 password cracking without program, windows 10 password removal 2023, windows 11 won’t ask for password at startup, windows 11 boot password change, windows 10 boot password set, windows 8 password removal, computer password removal windows 8