How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone, iPhone Screenshot, How to take screen image on iPhone? iphone 6, iPhone 7 taking screenshot 5s, iphone 7, iPhone 8 taking screenshot iphone 4, iphone se screenshot taking
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone
iPhone Screenshot Capture is a great function for a few minutes from your favorite videos, high scores from your games, conversations in social networks like Twitter or Facebook, errors you want to report and almost anything you see on the screen.
For iPhone X and Later Models:
Because iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR do not have a Home button, so you need to use the Side button to take a screenshot.
- Open the application or screen you want to capture.
- Set everything exactly as you like for shooting.
- Hold down the Side button on the right side of iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XZR.
- Simultaneously click the Volume Boost button. (This replaces the Input button step from previous iPhones.)
- The screen will flash white and you will hear the camera shutter sound (if it is not muted)
In the lower-left corner of your iPhone, the thumbnail of the screenshot you take appears. Tap the thumbnail and use Mark to add drawing and text, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screen image. To close a thumbnail, swipe left over the thumbnail.
For iPhone 8 and Pre-Models:
Importing screenshots on iPhone 8 and earlier, all of the iPhones from the original 2007 to iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 to 2017 use the same way to capture the screen.
- Open the app where you want to take a screenshot and go to the full screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Power button on the right side and click the Enter button at the same time. (This allows you not to accidentally activate Touch ID or Siri while trying to take your screenshot.) The screen will flash white and you will hear the camera shutter sound (if your voice is activated).
- If you are on IOS 10 or earlier, the screenshot is saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you are not using the iCloud Photo Library). If you are using IOS 11, this will be slightly different.