Samsung Health Can’t Open App on Rooted Device Fixed, Samsung Health Can Not Be Started on Rooted Device, How to Fix Samsung Health Root Directory Problem?
Most people use Android devices with the hope of freedom, however, it is getting harder to root and use the devices every day. And this situation disappoints Android users. Even though people wish more freedom, developers insist on more secure and less risky projects which leads security issues like Knox and Bootloader.
Samsung Health Can’t Open App
Some problems may occur on Samsung mobile phones because of security issues after rooting. Shealth is one of these problems. Rooting will now let Shealth open, and users can not use the application.
When you try to open Samsung Health application on a rooted phone, you will see an error code saying “Cant’ open app. For your security, Samsung Health cant’ be opened on a rooted phone. (0x110010null60N2430)”. In this article, we will show you how to solve this problem.
Can’t Open App on Rooted Device Fixed
This problems occurs on rooted devices, so we assume that you already rooted your device.
- Download BuildProp Editor application from Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Open the application. It will ask for Root permission, click on ALLOW
- Write “ro.config.tima” on search tab and you will see config.tima value in the list.
- Click on config.tima value and changed it from “1” to “0”. Then, click on SAVE button.
- Lastly, restart your mobile phone.
Solution 2: Manual Change
- Install a file manager application with Root support. For instance: ES File Manager or Root Explorer.
- We will explain the process on ES File Manager application. Open the application and under the Tools tab located on the left side, open Root-Explorer and enable Root Permissions/Root Authority.
- Then click on “/” which is Root tab.
- Enter the “System” file and click on “build.prop” Select “ES Text Editor” and click on “Pencil” icon to activate editor.
- Find “ro.config.tima=1” below and change it to “ro.config.tima=0”.
- Press on “Previous” button and save the changes. Lastly, restart your mobile phone.